Reigniting your childhood memories, MesoSwap is here on Binance Smart Chain.
MesoSwap is a third generational yield farm on Binance Smart Chain which offers users a deflationary policy. This deflationary policy will contain the following:
- Anti Whale Transaction Limitation
- Auto Emission Reduction
- Trade Tax
- Auto Liquidity adding
We will be launching our $MESO token on the following dates:
Fair Launch: 25 May, 0200 GMT +1 (https://countingdownto.com/?c=3618529)
Farming begins: 25 May, 1500 GMT+1
Token price: $2.50
Information on the contract can be found below:
Token Address: 0xa5af6BB3F2aaC4975289B3F7b329c293D1209738
The initial emission rate will begin at 1 $MESO per block. This means that after every block, there will be 1 additional $MESO token in the supply, resulting in a rising supply.
To stop this exponential rise, we will be implementing an automatic feature that reduced the minting rate over a period of time.
As mentioned earlier, there will be an automatic feature that reduces the emission rate.
This will happen every 8 hours and the minting rate will be reduced by 5%. This will continue until the emission rate reaches 0.1 $MESO per block.
To find out more about how farming works, please head over to the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClnnLI1SClA
Just like the original game, we will also be imposing a trade tax of 5% per transaction. This 5% will be split into 2 components, liquidity adding and burning to keep the overall supply low.
25% of the transfer tax will be burned automatically when performing a transaction. The remaining 75% will be converted into $MESO-BNB LP tokens, this way the liquidity of the $MESO pools will improve, reducing the slippage movement.
To prevent unfair buying, we have decided to limit the maximum amount of $MESO transacted to be 0.5% of the total $MESO supply. This way, it will take some time for any individual to amass a huge amount of supply at a cheap price.
One can never forget about Henesys, the heart of the entire Maple world. With its renowned popularity, it offers a higher % as compared to other maps.
- MESO-BUSD LP X40
- MESO-BNB LP X35
- BNB-BUSD X6
- USDT-BUSD X6
- BTCB-BNB LP X6
- ETH-BNB LP X6
- DAI-BUSD LP X6
- USDC-BUSD LP X6
- DOT-BNB LP X6
Remember being a Magician and farming at Ellinia? You can now stake on Ellinia and enjoy the high EXP, leveling up faster!
- MESO X20
- BUSD X4
- WBNB X4
- USDT X4
- BTCB X4
- ETH X4
- DAI X4
- USDC X4
- DOT X4
To stay informed, make sure to follow all of our sites!